Saturday, March 14, 2009

Concert

Last night (Friday) there was a concert at DTU.  Some of the kids in my hall were going and they told me where to buy tickets beforehand.  I did that.  The ticket costed me like 15USD, but, it was worth it.  
I've been to 2 concerts already at DTU and they were good; not great.  Each of the previous two times, the bands played on a stage in some of the different bars.  The bands were each well known (none that I knew), sang in English, and drew a good crowd.  The problem with that is it gets really crowded in the bars.
This time, we went to a concert hall on campus.  I didn't know we had one.  It was a great time. There had to be 500 people in there.  Not to mention, the ratio of men to women was the best I'd ever seen it at DTU.  I think that a lot of girls came from the city to see them play.  The band didn't sing in English, but, it didn't matter.  It was a blast.  Everyone was rocking out.
Once the concert ended at midnight, we hung out at the bar next door for till we went home.  I'll post pictures when I find some.  I forgot to bring my camera.
Now, I really need to study.

No comments:

Post a Comment