Sunday, November 6, 2011

Last night was a blast.  Dinner was great.  None of us had been to this particular restaurant before and it was delicious; exactly what I was looking for.  The three men in the group all got the veal chop special.  It was a bone in 16 oz cut.  It was extremely tender.  We all loved it.

Today, I have a few things on my schedule.  I want to vacuum out my car and clean my computer with compressed air.  When my parents return from their wedding I know we will be having a steak dinner on the grill tonight and I look forward to that.  I was hoping to do some hunting or fishing today but it's not going to happen, but, I will try again tomorrow.

I have been having dreams of performing my own weather balloon experiment to get my own pictures of near space.  After I blogged about it last week, I have thought about it more and more and I am going to try it.  I should have a couple of weeks to get it done once I get back to South Carolina.  My budget will be $200.  I will need to purchase a Canon camera because they can be easily hacked.  I will also need a prepaid cell phone with gps capabilities so that I may track the location of the payload.  Other obvious items to purchase are a weather balloon, parachute and stryofoam box.  I'll keep you updated.

Interesting stat:  I just read that 30% of Americans less than 40 years old, have a tattoo.

No comments:

Post a Comment