Tuesday, April 14, 2009

Day 5



After a long day yesterday, we took it easy.  Pierre wanted to run some errands so he went out. At about 2pm I went for a bike ride around Pierre's neighborhood.  His neighborhood was beautiful. 

His house is close to the river, and there is a gorgeous bike path that runs along the river for several kilometers.  As it turns out, I got really lost.  I knew I wasn't far from Pierre's house, but, I got confused none-the-less.  The area is really confusing.  I made sure to pay attention when I left his house, but, I didn't realize that road changed names before it got to the river.  After riding around for an additional 2 hrs, which I didn't mind cause it was a great/scenic ride, I finally got home in time for dinner.

The bike path.

A nice house.
A view along the bike path.  The woman on the left was feeding bread to the birds.

Pierre was not home yet, so I ate with his parents and sister.  It was homemade pizza, followed by apple pie with ice cream for dessert.  It was delicious.  Pierre arrived a little later and I took a couple pics of the family.  

Pierre's Family.

No comments:

Post a Comment