Monday, May 25, 2009

Final Week. Exam 1

I had my first written exam today. It was from 9am-1pm. All aides were allowed, including computers. It wasn't like that helped much. You either knew the material or you didn't. I've never taken a test that long. Everyone was there for the entirety. I wish I had an additional two hours. I think I did well though. I had prepared hard, but, it was still a tough test.

I have my final exam on Friday in Design of Integrated Circuits. I will study hard for that one as well. It is going to be another tough test.

On Saturday, I leave Denmark. Sara and I are still planning what we want to do. I'm not sure what our plans are yet, but, we will definitely be celebrating, somewhere, somehow.

After my exam today, it was gorgeous outside so Paul and I went on a run around campus. There is a wonderful "nature trail" that runs around the entire perimeter of campus. It is a 5k.

After that, we went to Paul's boxing gym and hit the bags together for a little while. Then we went back home for dinner. It was a great way to unwind from a 4hr test in the morning.

No comments:

Post a Comment