Friday, March 30, 2012

Fun Stuff

The lottery is fun.  Sure, you will probably never win.  However, statistically, you have a chance.  A very small chance, but that is what makes it fun.  I think I like to play the lotto because of the fantasies it allows me.  Adults usually don't have the time to dream up fantasies because reality is too demanding.

Playing the lotto gives each of us a chance to fantasize.  We get to dream about complete financial freedom and what we would do, the types of lives we could live, the people we could associate with, the things we could own and the places we could travel and the positive influences we could be with all that money.

I think that is where most people fantasies end.  Your fantasies can become a reality without millions of dollars!  It doesn't take millions to be a good person.  At this stage in my life, I cannot back this up with examples of awesome travels or exuberant philanthropy, but, it is my hope that I will be able to live out my dreams and fantasies without winning the lotto.  I will work to make some money.  Then I plan on having fun and being the best person that I can be.

No comments:

Post a Comment