Friday, October 28, 2011

New blog- New Rules

Originally, this blog was about my travels through Europe in the fall of2009, when I studied abroad in Denmark.  Now, I want this blog to take a different direction. 

I want this blog to become a diary of sorts, where I have the freedom to comment on a variety of topics i.e. the daily news, ideas, my personal musings, experiences, sports and life in general. 

This blog will also serve as an intellectual tool, improving the transformation of my thoughts to writing.  I will make every attempt to write something of significance every day of the year, for the next year. 

I will define "something of significance" as an entry that takes some amount of original, creative, intelligent thought.  It may only be a sentence long, a haiku, or the first four chapters of my book.

I hope you enjoy

No comments:

Post a Comment